Well things were against me this week as far as getting on the bike and riding, mainly Phil wasn't able to take BJ for the bus so that means I have to drive to work... Its ok it happens but I will get back to the routine soon...
So because of no riding I got off my butt and did the treadmill for 45 mins first night it was a good session of jogging for 35 mins and burning some serious fat... finished off with 20 squats.
Next night 45 mins again did some intervals and uphill finishing off with 50 squats, 50 push ups (Not full ones) and 50 dips.... burnt some serious cals again.
Saturday arrived and I did a session with the wii fit... downside is that I am now obese again because I have gained 4kg but not for long. Had some fun with the wii should do it more often its amazing how you do get up a sweat ...
Yesterday it was off to the Anzac Marches x 2 with BJ with his school was so very proud of him and his whole school on how they conducted themselves... it was so hot though to be wearing blazes... 33 degrees a couple of the kids fainted.
Got home about 1pm and did some housework and decided at 4pm to go off for a walk went over the hills reached my turn around spot and decided to go further so the walk ended up 6k , the hills are certainly a good workout and 520 cals were burnt.
I think people would find me rather amusing with me dancing along the road sometimes when a particular tune on my blackberry gets me jigging along.. but all in fun. The mountains certainly looked beautiful.... the boys came looking for me in the car I think they thought I was lost... but the concern was really appreciated I sent them on home so I could finish my walk.
So the good news is that even though I didn't ride I certainly did something so lets hope the scales do something to show for all the effort....
Today it will be the tready again and some squats etc just to keep the momentum going... isn't it great to have a day off to enjoy ourselves...
thanks for reading if there is anyone out there...
back to wheels hopefully this week if all goes to plan... another long weekend coming up and I can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GET OUT !!! I didnt know you had I blog!!!! YOu didnt tell me.
ReplyDeleteI love ya:)